Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sales Fairy Where did u go???

Is it me or have sales on Etsy been lousy lately
The year started of great for me but lately the Sales fairy has forgotten to visit me :(
Oh well hopefully they will boos up again soon :)

I just checked who hearts me on Etsy and i got a surprise 68 hearts! its probably not much for some or you, but i remember how at the begining of January i barely had 12! Thank you Etsy chat Thank You!

Talking about hearts and Etsy Friends Today when i opened the front page i noticed that my buddy HorseShoeCrab made it to the front page!
CONGRATS HORSESHOECRAB!

Remember how on my last post i mentioned i was going to upload a couple new items to my etsy shop? well i didnt lol i did upload a couple cards to my Arcards gallery though !
Check em out!

********SALE $2******

So On other terms i have had this dam song stuck in my head all week!


LADY GAGA MAKES ME THINK OF DRAGS QUEENS LOL!

My website is looking lonely! go visit it!



No comments: