Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Up all night painting !



I have literally been up all night painting some cool new ACEO I shall poste them for sale very soon :) why not just paint in the morning u migth ask urself? well lately Ive been procrastinating way too much so I have to take advantage of my inspired moment hehe

I took advantage that im up and about so early (which believe me, doesn't happen very often heheh) to get some Mc Breakfast! I always miss there dam menu! it was delicious!

The picture is of the mess I made in my desk!

7 comments:

gmikediaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

A night full of creating is always fun!!!

Hayley said...

Wow, that's a cool blog you have here :)

Blakenetizen said...

It sure is MIke :)
Thanks for stopping by Hayley :)

Dean Grey said...

Blakenetizen!

I do most of my artwork late at night too!

At least your workspace looks more organized than mine!

-Dean

The Art of Gwen - Gwen Duda's Fine Art Studio said...

*laughing* Yep, that looks familiar. Great to see a little window into your creative world. Thanks!

Blakenetizen said...

Dean & Gwen I'm glad u like my mess lol