Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lets Watch -GIA- The Movie

I cant sleep so I decided to look up old movies.
I found one that I haven't watched in a long time "GIA" a beautiful movie based on the complicated life of Gia Carangi, The first American Super Model.
If you don't want me to spoil the movie for you then stop reading here.

Long story Short, at the peak of her modeling career Gia
(portrayed by Angelina Jolie) ended up addicted to heroin and died of AIDS at the age of 26.
Its a very sad story. One of my personal favorite movies. If you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend you do. LINK

3 comments:

Finding Charm said...

I love this movie too! I had just watched it not that long ago again. Forgot how good it was and no matter how many times I watch it, I cry.

Blakenetizen said...

:) aaaw
Go watch this movie people!

Debbie said...

GIA seems fasinating, can I get the movie anywhere or order it form somewhere?