Friday, March 12, 2010

My New Fundue Pot!



Yesterday I finally went thrift store shopping and I got a bunch of super cool things including this nifty little fondue pot for a steal of a price! I cant wait to use it outside in the summer!
I also bough a bunch of cute little tea sets that I will be posting for sale at a new shop! ill keep you guys updated! I also have a bunch of fantastic little handmade bracelets that my friend Rocio Made, I will be taking pics of those and posting them for sale at my Etsy shop soon so stay tuned :)

5 comments:

Michael said...

That's a neat fondue pot you got there. I love going to thrift/second hand stores, never know what you can find.

Finding Charm said...

I love fondue! Have a retro fondue party!

Dean Grey said...

Blakenetizen!

Who knew fondue light could look so romantic!

LOL

-Dean

Blakenetizen said...

Mike:
It's true! there full of surprises!

Finding Charm:
That sounds like a great idea!
Ill keep it in mind!

Dean:
It's crazy how a few candles can give a room a totally different atmosphere.

The Art of Gwen - Gwen Duda's Fine Art Studio said...

Ah fondueing... I have many fond memories of fondueing. Great find and you can do cheese fondue or hot oil cooking ones or, melted chocolate, mmmmmm. LOL! Enjoy!