Saturday, April 17, 2010

Featuring Casanova Design


The weekend is here peoples! Time to get some shopping Done!
Today I'm featuring my long time Buddy Roger Casanova!
Hes a Great person and a Great Artist!

He makes Beautiful Ink Drawings and very Unique Jewelry
I Love his Style, Simple yet Eye Catching.

You can find his Beautiful Elegant and Minimalistic Designs at his Etsy Shop

More Info on Roger at his Blog

To get his Sales train started I just purchased this Kickass Bracelet from him, I cant Wait to receive it :D

4 comments:

Casanova said...

Hey Sergio, my good friend!!! It's been a bit since we've talked but I'm VERY happy to hear you're doing good!!! I've been very busy...not out...just busy however I'm glad you dropped me a line today (4/17/10)!! I'm very excited that you purchased the bracelet that you inspired!! Couldn't have been bought by a better person right!? :)) It takes someone with a lot of energy and creativity to possess it! I still have my Christmas card hanging close by here in my home! The little things really do mean quite a lot to me!! Thank you once again buddy! Much love and I'll be talking to you soon!! Roger

Blakenetizen said...

No need to Thank me Buddy!
it will be an Honor to wear it
:D It's an amazing piece.
I cant wait to get it!

I hope You and your Family are doing Great!

Take care as well!

3 hungry tummies said...

Oh you must feature my work one day!

Dean Grey said...

Love the bracelet!

It's almost like a mini rosary you wear on your wrist!

-Dean