Sunday, May 30, 2010

Painting & Week Recap!


Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, the weather has been great.
Last thursday i sat down and started this painting. Im trying to venture more into the abstract field, it seems to be on the rise :)so far this painting reminds me of "sherbert ice cream" lol I shall keep u updated to see in which shop it ends.

recently I read a blog post by Talk2TheTrees in which she tough us how to make a Bonsai from a Juniper bush, here's one of my intents :p


Now I need to get a nice bonsai pot, maybe one from my Etsy Chat Buddy BigSkyArtworks check out her SHOP


5 comments:

The Art of Gwen - Gwen Duda's Fine Art Studio said...

I just love Bonsai Blakenetizen! Those pots are lovely too and well, heck, I am too am in the process of birthing an new painting, abstract I think. We'll see! Mine happens to be in oranges, yours in blues, the complements - how neat! lol! I will post a pic when she is done.

Michael said...

Awesome painting and good job with with juniper!

Blakenetizen said...

Thanks Gwen! I cant wait to see your painting too,

Mike:
Thanks ill let u know when its done!

Dean Grey said...

Sergio!

This painting reminds me of a cross between an abstract rainbow/slash landscape!

Good luck with the bonsai tree! I had two but because I didn't water them as often as I should (everyday) they both dried out and died on me!

Uggh!

-Dean

Blakenetizen said...

Im sorry to inform you guys that the bonsai's had the same faith as Deans, they dried out lol