Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I discovered Re Nest.com

I was scrolling through my facebook news feed and I saw an interesting link posted by one of my friends. It was a link to a site filled with "green home design" ideas, it is full of neat do it your self projects like this very cool ballon and yarn pendant lamp



Or this neat yarn wall tree mural



Or this cool home made tiki torch from a wine bottle



or how to make your own tea set!




All of the ideas are GREAT! here is a link to their top 30
link

3 comments:

Kelly Miller said...

Kewl beans! Looks like fun. That ballon yarn lamp is awesome. I'll check that link out :)

Healing Hues Art - positive paintings for healing and meditation. said...

Hmmm, that tea set painting thing looks kinda cool. Nice post!

Blakenetizen said...

It does indeed Kelly!
Thanks Gwen!