Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who's ready for Thanksgiving? Not Me!


Seriously! Im lost! its the middle of November already!
Thanksgiving is in less 2 weeks away and I haven't bough or planned anything, the one thing i do know is that were cooking a turkey for the first time...
There's so much to do!

Unless I find a fresh turkey I'm gonna have to get a frozen one and that has to defrost for like 12 hours and then its got to get rubbed and marinate for a while, then it has to get stuffed, then bake for 6 or so hours and in the process i have to baste it to keep it moist... maybe ill cheat and just buy one that's already cooked hehehe :P

Either way I hope it comes out alright, and if it doesn't I can always do a secondary dish like ham or something, I cant wait to pig out w the family!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers! I hope you all have a great time with your friends and families.

PS: Are there any Turkey recipes you recommend?

No comments: